Katrin's Krafts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A selection of craft information for artisans of the HFS.

2 posters

Is entering food a bribe?

Poll

Is it bribery to enter foods when you know the judges will be hungry?

[ 0 ]
    Is entering food a bribe? Bar_left0%Is entering food a bribe? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Is entering food a bribe? Bar_left100%Is entering food a bribe? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Dame Katrin Karlsdottir
    Dame Katrin Karlsdottir

Is entering food a bribe? Empty Is entering food a bribe?

Post  Dame Katrin Karlsdottir Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 pm

I have been wanting to do several food entries into an A&S competition for quite some time. At this point the whole spread would include a cheese spread, fresh rye bread with honey butter, jerky, summer sausage, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, ginger ale, herbal tea, a pair of period casseroles, and a period dessert. Since A&S judging usually takes place around lunchtime it just seems like bribery.

My ultimate goal is to one day be able to enter an entire table of stuff. (the table itself included) Foods, drinks, feastgear, flatware, table cloth, etc. That would be a fun event!
    ashblackstar
    ashblackstar

Is entering food a bribe? Empty Re: Is entering food a bribe?

Post  ashblackstar Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:42 am

Personally, I would absolutely love to see more food items entered. I feel that cooking is a legitimate a&s, that is sadly neglected.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am